Chillax
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bethany's Story (:

2 posters

Go down

Bethany's Story (: Empty Bethany's Story (:

Post  Bethany Fletcher Renn Mon Sep 27, 2010 2:51 am

Detective Beth And Her Awesome Adventures.
Part One.

[size=9]It was pouring down by the time Detective Beth got to the station. It was quiet and cold and no one was around. Who would be running around the scene of a murder. She had been called here early this morining. It hadnt been raining then. It was cold so she tucked her hands into her coat pockets. The murder had taken place early this moring around one or two am by the looks of the dried blood on the concrete. Somtimes work just started too early.
She started to write notes, while humming to a song she heard on the radio. There were footsteps. She turned to see a tall slim man standing near the seats. She ignored him and went back to writing. She has stopped humming. She heard somthing and turn to see the man humming. He looked at her a nodded politely. She got up and walked over to him. He hat and his scarf covered most of his face beside his eyes, but even she knew he was smiling. "What would a lady like you be here at a dreadful scene like this?" he asked. This made her laugh inside. She had always wondered what made her take the track of being a Detective. "I'm a Detective, this is a case I'm working on." she smiled. "Well I hope you sucseed on this case" he said, "Oh how rude of me, my name is -"
He was cut of by the blasting of a gun shot. The noise made Beth jump and she ran to the door. She looked around to see the man but he was already running away from the people with the guns. She hid and got out her phone. As she pressed her hands were shaking, she had to admit she was scared. She heard six more gun shots, their gun was empty. Now was her chance, she gripped her gun she ran out down the side. She shot the first guy in the leg and the second in the hand, running towards them.
The skreach of car tires came from up ahead as Detective Aaron's black mercedes came towards them. It stopped and two policemen jumped out to arrest the gunmen as Aaron dragged Beth into the car. They drove back to the station.
"That was dangerous, what were you doing!?" asked Aaron.
"I was there for the case!" Replied Beth, a slight annoyance in her voice. "Still.."
"Still what?!"
"Calm down"
"I was attacked!"
"Yeaaah..."
"They had guns for god sakes!"
"You did too."
"Its not as big as theres.."
He sighed in despiration.
Bethany Fletcher Renn
Bethany Fletcher Renn

Back to top Go down

Bethany's Story (: Empty Re: Bethany's Story (:

Post  lilly5 Mon Sep 27, 2010 3:12 pm

hey,

beth i tottaly love it i seriously want part 2 'cos its so so so kool and awesome
lilly5
lilly5
Kid Chill
Kid Chill

Back to top Go down

Post  Bethany Fletcher Renn Mon Sep 27, 2010 10:30 pm

Thanks Cool
Bethany Fletcher Renn
Bethany Fletcher Renn

Back to top Go down